The Alliance is an award-winning regional not-for-profit health plan. We currently serve over 350,000 members in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Merced counties. We are a group of dedicated individuals driven by our mission of providing accessible, quality health care that is guided by local innovation. We are value-based, guided by the following:
- Culture: We strive for a respectful, diverse, professional and fun workplace.
- Customer Service: Our customers’ satisfaction is our highest priority.
- Excellence: We value and continuously improve quality in our services.
- Innovation: We leverage local talent to create solutions.
- Integrity: We tell the truth and do what we say we will do.
- Partnership: We collaborate with others for strong solutions.
- Stewardship: We manage responsibly, and earn the trust of partners and regulators.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Release Management is a new function at the Alliance, falling within the Analytics and Technology Services division, and the Release Management – Technical Lead role primarily works with our Developer and Quality Assurance teams. We are passionate about tech and we work hard and play hard for impactful results.
You will have experience with and working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) and TFS build server, and will be ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle the work with a very hands-on approach. You will also have ITIL Foundation Certification, and/or experience working in a health care environment, and/or some knowledge of multiple vendor enterprise applications and large relational database distributed infrastructures.
Under direction, this position assists the Release and Quality Assurance Manager with the establishment of Release Management procedures and leads and conducts the Release Management function by instituting industry best practices for release, configuration, and implementation management.
YOU WILL BRING:
- Working knowledge of:
- The principles and practices of Release Management and software configuration management, including source control systems
- Java, SQL and/or C#
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) transaction processes, including knowledge of X12 and/or BizTalk
- Automated test systems and scripts, including developing functions, adding control flow logic and loops
- Release process quality improvement methods
- Research, analysis and reporting methods
- Ability to:
- Plan, organize and prioritize tasks and work schedules, lead projects, and adhere to timelines
- Identify issues, analyze and interpret data, recognize anomalies, evaluate options, document complex issues, prepare reports and make recommendations for action
- Communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work collaboratively and coordinate multiple stakeholder needs across internal and external teams
- Education and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Five (5) years of experience related to design, development and implementation of software release management functions, including a minimum of one (1) year of experience as a release management technical lead or an equivalent combination of education and experience, which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Generous Paid Time Off (up to 28 days per year)
- 401(a) Retirement Plan
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Costco Membership Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Program
- Fresh Fruit Delivery
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- And many more!
For a complete position description and to apply online, please visit our website at https://ccah-alliance.silkroad.com.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you or someone you know may be interested in we invite you to apply! Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.