We are currently looking for an experienced, Estimator with 2+ years of experience.
You will be responsible for writing complete and accurate estimates, identifying damaged and order parts as needed for repairing the vehicles back to pre-accident condition, while working well in a team environment.
* Preparing comprehensive repair estimates for Insurance carriers and walk-in customers.
* Negotiating initial repair estimates and supplemental repair bills with insurance adjusters.
* Assisting customers with their needs in regards to handling the claim on their vehicle repairs.
* Communicating with clients through out the repair progress with accurate update on their vehicles.
* Documenting CCC One with necessary photos and details from point of check in through vehicle completion and pick up.
Familiarity with CCC One & Mitchell Estimating are required, prior experience with CCC One is a plus.
Preferred candidates will have working experience with Insurance DRP's.
Strong computer skills are necessary for many aspects of this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.