Chestnut Identity Apparel Inc. is a family owned company servicing restaurants, theatres and the amusement industry for over 40 years. Located in Brookdale, California, we provide high quality embellished uniforms and apparel items for staff, events or company promotion.
A Production Team Member supports the day-to-day operations for our busy production department, while aligning tasks with company policies and procedures.
Job Core Responsibilities
• Work as a team player to receive, organize and prepare merchandise for embellishment.
• Coordinate with the production lead to fulfil deadlines for customers.
• Work closely and assist with machine operators and order supplies as needed.
• Use software to prepare logos for sewing, while maintaining asset files and paperwork.
• Coordinate and assist with the Art Department to ensure the quality and accuracy of each job.
• Use FedEx/UPS systems to create and manage shipments.
Education : Associates degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectation.
Years Experience : 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Experience in a production department and shipping environment
• Experience in computer software (PC based: Adobe Suite/MS Office/FedEx/UPS systems)
• Able to learn Wilcom ES Designer.
• Experience with dye-sublimation hardware/software, vinyl cutters and heat presses.j
• Embroidery machine experience a plus!
This is a fast-paced deadline oriented environment. Must be flexible with learning and doing different tasks depending on the needs of the order.
Greg Ramage | Chestnut Apparel, Inc.
Art Director | Art Department
PO Box 253 | 2001 River Road | Brookdale, CA 95007
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.