We are seeking a fantastic Customer Support Specialist to strengthen our "happiness" team, located in our beautiful Aromas, CA production HQ. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with customer service experience to assist our sales department and to have a lot of fun along the way. You’ll be on the front line (phones & chat), helping our sales team achieve success. We’re talking about someone who is passionate about customers and supporting a great team, and loves design and tile. We are a fun company, our coworkers are like family, and we want to work with people who love life & love their job.
- Representing our brand and story to our customers. First and foremost you will be evangelizing who we are and what we make, and being the face of the brand to our customers when speaking with them.
- Assisting our commercial & residential sales teams with any and all needs that they may have including entering sample requests and orders, sending out quotes, handling shipping and other logistics information, processing payments, and providing service excellence for any post-shipment follow-up.
- Support customer in the tile buying process from initial product introduction to installation, including management of orders, control over process flow, and ensuring full customer satisfaction.
- Using our Salesforce.com platform to drive customer satisfaction and support sales.
- Supporting the team in any other way that is necessary - you will do whatever it takes to make our sales team and customers love you and love us.
You're a Great Fit if You...
- Feel passionately committed to the product you represent.
- Want to be a key member of an innovative and entrepreneurial company culture.
- Direct your professional energy towards a more sustainable planet.
- Support a sales organization that focuses on selling in a way that meets the needs of today's customers.
What We're Looking For
- You have 2+ years background providing world-class customer service in a retail or hospitality environment, call center or help desk.
- You may have 1+ years background supporting a sales organization in the architectural / building supplies industries, manufacturing, hospitality, or another related field.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate with a wide variety of professional groups including contractors, architects, and homeowners.
- You have a desire to learn (or knowledge of) tile materials, nomenclature, and installation process for both ceramic and glass tile.
- You love technology, are not afraid of learning new programs/processes and exhibit overall strong computer skills.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
We will provide you with competitive compensation that includes a base salary + company bonus plan, PTO, healthcare benefits (medical HSA), 401(k) matching, employee stock option ownership, and some other great perks, an awesome company culture, and continued professional development through on-going training, experimenting, and opportunities to grow within the role and organization. Plus, we make the best BBQs in the world!
To apply, all applicants must submit their cover letter and resume on our website directly: https://www.fireclaytile.com/our-team#join-team