Digital Marketing Specialist
David Lyng Real Estate
1041 41st Ave.
Job Summary: The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the company’s digital marketing programs including social media marketing, search engine optimization, website content automation and optimization, digital lead generation programs, and other real estate digital marketing programs managed by the company. This position will work cooperatively and collaborate with the marketing team and members of management on all company related marketing programs and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and experience (3 to 5 years marketing experience)
- Experience working Social Media Channels and backend social media platforms
- Good balance of technical skills and creativity
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in Social Media
- Strong prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment
- Strong experience with MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience with CRM platforms
- Real estate industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of Creative Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.) a plus
- Successfully coordinate, execute, and support new and existing digital marketing campaigns
- Create content for digital marketing campaigns and work with others on content creation
- Research, implement, create and oversee paid digital advertising campaigns (Google pay per click campaigns, Facebook sponsored ads, Zillow, Realtor.com, etc.)
- Oversee and respond to Google Reviews, Yelp, and promote company testimonials
- Review and support existing CRM tools for agents
- Track specific marketing metrics and report to management.
- Work with members of management and staff to ensure marketing alignment with overall company goals and objectives
Social Media Marketing
- In collaboration with marketing department work to develop social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) to build our company brand awareness.
- Update all Social Media sites with content based on goals and objectives of company marketing campaigns
- Post and oversee company announcements on Social Media sites including: agent/staff birthday’s, misc real estate posts and local news posts, company events and more.
- Research methods for agent branding and self-promotion through social media channels
- Provide training and support to agents on all Social Media Channels
- Responsible for monitoring company website, reviewing content and functionality and updating on a regular basis with current information and continually improving the site for lead generation and company branding.
- Add new agents and staff to company website and remove terminated members of the team
- Responsible for search engine optimization of site and work with vendors to improve internet placement
- Collaborate with marketing design team for fresh design and new images
- Research new lead generation programs and make proposals for new programs
- Stay current and updated on viable new lead generations programs
- Receive and distribute new leads
- Track analytics and ROI on leads
- Train agents on how to respond to leads and increase productivity
- Oversee lead distribution and collaborate with Brokerage Manager on participant performance
- Document, track, and maintain all company marketing records
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.