Director of eCommerce
NHS, Inc., founded in 1973, is a privately held, skateboard and apparel company based in Santa Cruz, CA. Our vision has always been to be the most innovative and sought-after skateboarding company in the world. Our brand names include Santa Cruz Skateboards, Independent Truck Company, Creature Skateboards, Krux Trucks, Bullet, Ricta Wheels, OJ Wheels, Slime Balls Wheels, Mob Grip, and Bronson Speed Co.
Position summary: The Director of eCommerce is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional departments and brand teams to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics, and web technologies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross-functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions
- Experience with execution and management of various SEO, PPC, and Retargeting strategies and practices
- P&L responsibilities - establish and manage the budget for our e-commerce sites, including strategic driving of Paid Performance marketing budget to optimize KPI’s and drive top and bottom-line revenue.
- Lead clear communication and alignment with Marketing, Content, and Brand teams to drive strategy and timely delivery of optimized assets.
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Manage all e-Commerce vendor contracts, and partner with additional third-party vendors to identify and apply solutions as needed for site experience improvement and operational optimization.
- Bachelor’s or MBA degree in marketing, business or related program.
- At least 5+ years of previous e-commerce leadership
- Experience with B2C and/or B2B eCommerce
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, effectively manage work schedules and assigned tasks, track, analyze, and report team performance, and develop and execute a path for team success.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- Demonstrated ability in teambuilding with a focus on employee development, coaching, training, conflict resolution, and monitoring performance.
- Demonstrated ability to drive e-commerce growth through innovation, testing and learning
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Ability to pass a background check
Please apply online at the following: https://nhs-inc.com/jobs/86 No phone calls please