Eldridge Products, Inc. is looking for a Service Manager!
Since 1988, Eldridge Products, Inc. (EPI) has been one of the world’s premier thermal mass flow meter manufacturers.
Everyday, we work hard, laugh, brainstorm, design, test, and build premier thermal mass flow meters.
Our staff includes those skilled in the assembly of complex electronics, technicians responsible for the precise calibration of our thermal flow meters, and a trained sales & customer service staff.
We are a "made in the USA" company on the lookout for people that are curious, innovative, and passionate. Is this you?
If technical customer service interests you, apply today! Starting at $15-22 DOE.
Service Manager Job Duties
- Effectively manages service department to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales support service – via assisting the Sales Team and phone support
- Assist with the sales process by providing support to the Sales Team by means of order entry and acting as a liaison between Sales Application Engineers and customers.
- Order Entry / Data Entry
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend products that match customer needs
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies’ policies, procedures and processes
Service Manager Skills and Qualifications
Previous Service Experience a plus, Comprehensive Industry Knowledge a plus, Strong Customer-Facing Skills, Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Self-Motivated, Ability to Troubleshoot, Creative Problem-Solving ability, Degree in Business or Administration preferred.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English / Bilingual a plus
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful and confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- High school degree
- Exceptional ability to multitask and focus on the tasks at hand
- Extremely friendly with customers and clients whether on the phone or in person
- Capable of working independently or with a group
- Proficient on computers and able to type 40+ words per minute
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Organized and thorough in all work
- Excellent skills in mathematics