Eldridge Products, Inc. is looking for an Assembler!
Since 1988, Eldridge Products, Inc. (EPI) has been one of the world’s premier thermal mass flow meter manufacturers.
Everyday, we work hard, laugh, brainstorm, design, test, and build premier thermal mass flow meters.
Our staff includes those skilled in the assembly of complex electronics, technicians responsible for the precise calibration of our thermal flow meters, and a trained sales & customer service staff.
We are a "made in the USA" company on the lookout for people that are curious, innovative, and passionate. Is this you?
If working with your hands interests you, and you are a team player, apply today! Starting at $12-20 DOE.
Assembler Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assembler Skills and Qualifications:
Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Judgment, Decision Making