We are looking for an Office Manager / Coordinator who is very self-reliant. Several of our company projects are abroad so the position requires an individual who is proactive, motivated and accountable for delivery without the need for constant supervision. Ability to work across many concurrent projects with varying but clear priorities is key. Attention to detail is critical.
· Office management
· Schedule & deadline tracking
· Budget reporting and invoice processing
· Reviewing and creating efficiencies for company policies, services and vendors
· Maintaining internal database and digital storage systems
· Creating contact sheets for freelance resources
· Meeting scheduling, note taking
· Travel management
· Other tasks and assignment as appropriate
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Minimum 2 years business experience
· Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV to be considered
· Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
· Strong and effective organizations skills
· Ability to work with a team
· Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, Keynote.
· Proficient with CAD, Illustrator and/or Photoshop desirable
· Knowledge of types of computer and video files and conversion techniques
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline intensive in-house environment
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.