Customer Service Specialist
Excellent health and dental package
Reports to: Department Supervisor
Location: 180 Westgate Drive, Watsonville, CA
This job supports the Essilor mission of “Improving Life by Improving Sight”. The Customer Service Specialist will have an in-depth knowledge of company products, accounts, services, and policies in order to effectively manage all customer phone calls correctly. The Customer Service Specialist will use solid communication skills to ensure all resolution and ensure customer satisfaction:
- Excellent Health and Dental Package
- Free eyeglass prescription
- Vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Stock Purchase plan
Customer Service Representative:
- Professional phone manner and customer service skills with the ability to project professional image over the telephone.
- Handle high volume of calls and solve customer’s issues and/or inquiries professionally.
- Appropriately respond to customer complaints via phone or email relative to orders, products, or services and determine the required action to effectively address the call and ensure satisfaction.
- Tactfully deescalate and calmly handle confrontational or stressful interactions with customers.
- Assist customers in determining the types of products or services that best meet their needs.
- Data Entry of orders, inquiries, and various optical related issues.
- Maintain desk equipment and work area safety and cleanliness/organization.
- Proficient in MS-Office, with the ability to quickly learn new programs.
- Two years of junior college or equivalent or two years of customer service work experience.
- Ability to read/write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Function in a role with measurable standards.
- Effectively perform in a fast-paced office environment.
- Enthusiastic disposition with a drive to help others.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Regularly sit/stand/walk for the duration of shift.
- Consistently lift and move up to 10 lbs.
- Able to use phones, typing, handwriting, and workstation-related equipment.
CSC Group is a company that is part of Essilor-Luxottica, world-wide leader in ophthalmic lenses and frame manufacturing, and distribution. Essilor-Luxottica employs 150,000 employees dedicated to eradicating poor vision in all regions of the world by 2050.