Seneca Family of Agencies
124 River Road, Salinas, CA
The focus of Seneca Wraparound programs is to offer family-centered, individualized, culturally relevant, and strength-based support to families with complex and enduring needs. The Wraparound team builds consensus and leverages the strengths of its members to identify and meet needs that require intervention to support the child/youth and family in reaching their long-term goals.
The Wraparound Supervisor provides direct supervision to all Wraparound staff on their team, monitors model fidelity and program outcomes, coordinates referral assignment, ensures the quality of clinical charting, and provides direct support to supervisees in the field. The Wraparound Supervisor works with the rest of the Central Coast Leadership Team to ensure culturally responsive service provision to all clients and families as well as culturally responsive supervision and support to all members of the Central Coast site team.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. Celebrating diversity and creating a culture of inclusion increases creativity, innovation, problem solving, and teamwork. Seneca’s agency-wide DEI Advisory Board, Employee Resource Groups, and Language Practice Groups help our employees provide culturally and linguistically relevant services to the families we serve.
- Knows and can fulfil all job duties of the Facilitator, and Support Counselor positions.
- Provides initial and ongoing training and support to all supervisees in regard to all areas of their job responsibilities.
- Guides culturally specific services for clients and families, developing conceptual frameworks that take into account client and family’s cultural location (race, ethnicity, nationality, class, education, gender, sexual orientation, etc.) and adapts practices accordingly.
- Ensures that all supervisees are submitting accurate and timely paperwork related to the services being provided to children and families and relevant to their role.
- Leverages the full potential of a diverse array of supervisees by providing culturally responsive weekly supervision that notices and accounts for cultural differences between the supervisor, supervisee, and client (with the Clinical Supervisor if necessary, for hours accrual).
- Facilitates weekly clinical groups (with the Clinical Supervisor if necessary, for hours accrual).
- Participates in weekly supervision with the Program Director.
- Participate in the weekly Leadership Team Meetings.
- Collaborates with County partners in terms of client oversight and program quality issues
- Master’s degree in Social Services/Social Work/Psychology/Counseling
- Licensed as MFT or LCSW preferred
- Own vehicle, valid California Drivers License and insurance
- Preferred in-depth knowledge of Wraparound principles and practices.
- Experience working with children involved in the child welfare, probation, or mental health systems
- Experience working with or living in community with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Understands own social and cultural location, the systems of oppression within which we operate, and the impact those have on the clients and communities we serve.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- A commitment to advancing racial equity at the organizational level.
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as needed
- Increased Compensation Package, with an additional salary increase for bilingual (English/Spanish) abilities
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off
- 403b retirement plan
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance program
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision, and assistance towards licensure
- Yearly stipend for additional training
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.