We need a technically proficient candidate who has strong experience with QuickBooks Desktop 2019 and who loves to continue learning.
You will take charge of Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable, bank reconciliations, journal entries, QuickBooks reporting, and other accounting tasks as assigned.
We use Quickbooks Payroll and Time Clock Plus currently, and we may want to include Payroll Manager duties for the right candidate.
• Experience in Bookkeeping and QuickBooks
• Love for numbers
• Solution oriented
• Eager to learn and grow professionally
• Detail oriented
• Strong experience in Excel
• Good time management and organization skills
• Computer savvy
• Excellent communication skills
• Prior medical industry experience (human or animal)
• Strong client service skills
• Interest in learning about veterinary medicine
Job Type: Part- to Full-Time (Negotiable). Monday – Friday, somewhat flexible hours which could include one weekend day.
About us: We are a busy 24x7 365 days/year busy emergency and general practice veterinary hospital in Monterey. We require on site work.
Salary: is negotiable / market rate.
Benefits: 50% paid medical insurance for fulltime staff, along with generous pet medical benefits, vacation, sick, holiday pay.
Other: small, dynamic team. Position reports to and interfaces frequently Practice Manager as well as Practice Owner and outside Accountant.
Email COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.