Mount Madonna Institute, College of Ayurveda, Admissions-Registrar Officer
Position Purpose: The Admissions-Registrar Officer advances student recruitment, facilitates program admissions, organizes College commencements, and maintains student records for the Mount Madonna Institute College of Ayurveda.
● Bachelor's degree required.
● Administrative/project management experience including experience with systems and file management.
● Ability to manage high volume tasks independently.
● Admissions and/or registrar experience.
● Living within commuting distance of Mt. Madonna Center to work hybrid model - preferred half-time in person, half-time remote.
**Please note: Staff members must be vaccinated to visit work site.**
● Formal study of classical Yoga and Ayurveda.
● Demonstrated proficiency with Populi Student Information System (SIS).
● Excellent customer service skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position is not benefit eligible.
Discounts provided for Ayurveda (AHC) program and Yoga Teacher Training 200 at MMI.
Opportunities for salary increase after two years of employment and favorable reviews.
.75 FTE (30 hours/week) position.
*Three references required, preferably two from former employers
"Accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Mount Madonna Institute is committed to wellness and positive transformation. We offer trainings, certificates, and graduate degrees that integrate the traditional systems of Yoga, Ayurveda and Community with contemporary life and prepare graduates for a variety of careers in the integrative health professions."
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.