• Are you tech savvy and have a knack for learning multiple systems quickly?
• Are you interested in the opportunity to work remote after training period is completed onsite?
• Do you have banking and/or call center experience and you're interested in doing something different?
If you said yes to these questions - and if working on a close-knit team that likes to have fun sounds good to you - keep reading!
Bay Federal is one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area and one of the Best Credit Unions to Work For in the country, and we are seeking a proactive Call Center Support Representative to help make a real difference in the financial lives of our members.
We offer excellent benefits, an employee-friendly workplace, and advancement/development opportunities. We're are looking for an individual who can consistently provide outstanding service and is comfortable talking with members about our products and services.
If you're ready for a change, if you thrive in a high-pace environment, and if working the occasional Saturday in exchange for a week day off sounds appealing to you, please apply!
To apply and see a more detailed job description, please go to the following link:
Bay Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
In this role you will use your excellent customer service abilities and technology skills to assist our members with their banking and financial needs. You'll work with our Member Service Center Manager and Member Service Center team to provide new and existing members with superior service.
You will be a member of our Member Service Center team and become an expert on Bay Federal's products and service's benefits and features. You will assess member financial needs, provide accurate account information and appropriately handle member transactions. Your unstoppable, can-do positive attitude will help keep us moving forward with referral/cross sell initiatives.
You enjoy helping others and "get" the importance of providing superior service. You know how to convey a smile over the phone and genuinely care about our members and meeting each of their needs. Your positive attitude and friendly demeanor ensures that each member you interact with feels taken care of and cared for.
Your solid technology skills will be especially helpful -- we have a variety of systems that you will utilize such as phone applications, on-line systems and email inquiries. Your skills align with these technologies and you should be comfortable with Windows and working with web-based applications.
You are not afraid to roll your sleeves up when your team needs help and will enjoy celebrating team successes.
We'll be providing a great work environment, amazing passionate team members and a culture that can't be beat; competitive salaries and really great benefits too.
Remote work is a possibility after 90 day training period is complete!
Here's the qualifications we are looking for:
* A Customer Service Guru -- we are looking for someone who is an expert within the field of serving customers and making their day! This person possesses the knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
* A minimum of one year experience in a Call Center or customer facing environment, preferably with a financial institution would be great but is not required.
* Ability to make sound decisions with regards to the risk involved with Electronic Banking systems, products, and services.
* Ability to quickly learn and utilize the software necessary to initiate any processes with regards to Electronic Banking.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume work environment.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and web-based applications.
* Bi-Lingual preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Promote and maintains a positive image of Bay Federal at all times to all personnel, members, volunteers, vendors and the community.
2. Promotes teamwork among MSC employees to ensure work is performed in a collaborative manner and standards for excellent member service are achieved on a daily basis.
3. Communicates by telephone and in writing to internal members, external members, management. Performs communication in a friendly, professional, courteous, and efficient manner that provides an excellent member experience.
4. Responsible for educating Members and promoting Credit Union products through inbound and outbound calls from members inquiring about Bay Federal Credit Union’s products and services.
5. Updates and maintains proper member account information. Prepares and processes all member request forms, information and closures through all electronic channels.
6. Meets or exceeds all production goals.
7. Provide accurate information about Credit Union products/services including, but not limited to, IRA’s, account products, the entertainment program, wire transfers and ATM/Check Card.
8. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of and proficient use of all forms of technology used by members including BayPhone, BayFedOnline, BillPay, and the internal phone system.
9. Provides Investment Services referrals through all Electronic Banking channels, including inbound and outbound calls, and email inquiries.
10. Develops and attains expert knowledge of credit union Electronic Banking channel systems, connections, vendor resources and processes in order to successfully resolve escalated e-Banking service issues, support cross-functional partners, identify issues, recommend enhancements and implement new releases.
11. Keeps the MSC Manager, and all MSC staff updated in a timely manner of all operations, member service and product related concerns. Makes suggestions, where appropriate, for product and service improvement.
12. Maintains current awareness of all NCUA and Federal Regulations governing financial transactions including disclosures, right of privacy, availability of funds, etc.
13. Identifies, investigates, and responds to member concerns or problems in a timely manner by interacting with various credit union departments.
14. Performs all ATM/Visa Check/Credit Card maintenance, issuance, and closures.
15. Performs maintenance on BayPhone and BayFedOnline card agreements and assist members having issues accessing these services.
16. Has thorough knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures.
17. Participates in team and other meetings for the purpose of training, discussion and process improvement.
18. Manages risk for transactions and member interactions. Makes decisions to provide excellent service while not exposing the Credit Union to unreasonable risk.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.